Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bleh!



well this video here is an art form Charlie the Unicorn goes to candy mountain! The las line totally hilarious! There is a second video too not as good but swear both were made by complete stoners!haha!Totally myt kinda random!!

Yea so in other news another total random piece of video is the new Coke add! What the hell like! 2 teens in a library studying and one draws a bottle on his arm the other draws a glass on hers and he empties the coke into her glass totally weird!

Ok So people hi I am a total anti Valentines day type person but to my joyous luck I work in Hallmark! Yes a card shop ugh anyway we got in these teddies right! They are dogs that wag their tails and go "give me a hug, give me a gug, i want a hug, give me a hug" Freaks the bejesus outta me! Not funny lol

Ok clearly the lol means it is funny!

Right still no quotes but hey Ian BIT my arm and I fell up steps! Yes I am THE clumsiest person ever btw!

Better Go injure myself! Might try falling Down the stairs this time haha! :P


Claire!

No comments: