Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wow I've been lazy

Wow I havent written here in a while and mainly its because i've been very random and been playing frisbee in the dark!!! :P Right I am soo blonde I cannot think of quotes from the last two weeks!!! There is soo much but I promise from now on I shall save it in my phone the moment I hear it!!

Heres a new poem:

There once was a lad called Jack
He walked around with a sack
people would ask what was in it
but he would never admit
that in there was some potatoes
he just had nowhere to keep them...

Yes odd stuff there!

Must tell you bout my ducks.... I have three..Edgar, Allen and Poe.

Edgar lives in my Dads car on the dash board he likes it there.
Allen is a lil slut and never know where he is!
Poe is quiet and relaxed


Oh while drunk Aaron sang this "I fucked a duck and I liked it!!"

but i like this!


awww how funny/cute is this:

I'm outtie!
ClaireBear!

No comments: