Thursday, February 12, 2009

best post EVER!


What better way to start my random blog than with a cyanide and happiness sketch I do enjoy a good chuckle reading them!
~Here are some random quotes that I found quite comical some are a lil stoopid but some are great!~
  1. "Never laugh at a clown with a gun." -- Anonymous
  2. "Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That was you're a mile away and you have their shoes, too." -- Anonymous
  3. "The truth hurts, doesn't it Hapsburg? Oh, sure, maybe not as much as jumping on a bike with the seat missing." -- Lt. Frank Drebin in Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear
  4. "Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip...uh-huh, uh huh." -- Sesame Street
  5. "I buy women shoes, and they use them to walk away from me." -- Mickey Rooney
  6. "Your request for no MSG was ignored." -- fortune cookie
  7. "Holy Kleenex, Batman! It was right under our nose and we blew it." -- Robin
  8. "Insanity runs in my family...it practically gallops." -- Arsenic & Old Lace
  9. "Lorraine, my density has popped me to you (trying to say, 'My destiny has brought me to you')" - Marty McFly, Back to the Future
  10. "I'm like a bad penny. I always turn up." -- Indiana Jones in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
  11. "Tough guys don't do math. Tough guys fry chicken for a living." -- Jaime Escalante in Stand and Deliver
  12. "The meek may inherit the earth but they don't get into Harvard." -- Neil in Dead Poet's Society
  13. "A nagging wife is like water going drip-drip-drip." -- Proverbs 19:13
  14. "I've got a whole bag of SHHH with your name on it." -- Dr. Evil in Austin Powers II
  15. "Sometimes a road less travelled is less travelled for a reason." -- Jerry Seinfeld
  16. "He's committed pesticide!!!" -- James and the Giant Peach
  17. "Well, I'm sure we can resolve this in a mature way. Right, Mr. Poopypants?" -- from Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear
  18. "Aw, what happened? Did your parents lose a bet with God?" -- from the movie Roxanne
  19. “Before TV, two world wars. After TV, zero.” -- American Broadcasting Company ad campaign
  20. “He saw the world as one big rolodex…” – friend of former President Reagan
  21. “If it wasn’t for pickpockets, I’d have no sex life.” – quote I heard somewhere
  22. “It’s about supply and demand. I have a demand for men and the supply is all gay.” - quote from my friend Michal
  23. “If you prefer high heeled shoes to women, it’s probably good for the economy.” – Professor Levenson, who teaches clinical psychology at UC Berkeley
  24. Real “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?” question…I’m serious: “Which of these is an odd number? (a) two (b) five (c) eight (d) Robin Williams
  25. “Do we have any yard sale people out there?”, “That doesn’t look like a standard-issue haircut, my friend.”, “Fiber is a word you might want to look into…that’s never happened before…since I derailed that Amtrak!”, and the last really funny thing the announcer at the Washington, D.C. capitol fourth fireworks celebration said
  26. “Jogging is very beneficial. It’s good for your legs and your feet. It’s also very good for the ground. It makes it feel needed.” -- Snoopy
  27. "Count your chickens before they're hatched -- count them whenever you can." -- The Count from Sesame Street



Sarcastic gamer is sooo funny and as much as I adore the wii fit that video had my whole family in stitches!!!! Probably because Mum uses it every day I wish I used it more often but I just have issues with getting out of bed earlier than I need to! Ah well!!

My poem for today:

Something came a flying
from a window up above
a guy walked along sighing
because he had just lost his love
unlucky for this sod
the item from above hit him in the head
It was OF COURSE a Fridge
it was pretty and red!

Ah I do astound myself! Oh btw most impotant 3 words in my vocabulary are "Purple Monkey Dishwasher" I just felt that my loyal reader needed to know that! :P

I'm off to paint my fridge red!
Laters!!!

Claire!

No comments: