Saturday, March 7, 2009

hahahaha

hey my followers!!lol not that i have any!

ok funniest thing i heard today had to be my dad at dinner today i better give the back story...

I had a very weird dream last night where I was on a massive eight story bus!!! and there was a pool and everything! Dad said the water would go everywhere when it went around corners (good point!!!) The mum was on about Cruise ship and pools on them being better etc! Dad was saying not always because and i quote "When the sea gets wet!" Because its usually dry don't you know!! He meant to say rough!! lmao!

I know i'm an odd child wish I could say that was my weirdest dream haha!





So after that interesting and down right WEIRD video by Venetian Princess I must go do something fun and exciting or just stare at the tv watching Munster Beat the Dragons!

Later Gaters!

No comments: