Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another day more madness

Ok last night my brother Stephen turned to Susan and said "i have something for you in my pocket"...and the continued to say it isn't that big.. If thats not great Innuendo I don't know what is!!haha...It was a whistle btw lol

Ok I wrote this poem the other night and i quite like it :P

There was a snail
who went to jail
for robbing a bank
in a massive tank
he got caught
when the tank broke down
just outside town
he tried to run
while shooting a gun
but he wasn't fast
and he had no thumb!
what a blast!

Literary genius is soo true :P

Right heres another Cyanide and happiness worthy of my random blog! Its also Innuendo wooo!

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

So there ya go thats all for today!

laters!

1 comment:

Stephen said...

i didnt say "it isn't that big" i said it was small! if your going to quote me, quote me right!