Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome!

Right let me explain to you what my new blog is all about! Basically as of late I have been writing funny and random poems to my friend Chantelle on bebo and someone (my brother :P) told me I should blog them because some are apparently quite good! Now they may not suit all tastes as they are usually very childish and just fun! They come straight from my head which most would believe to be filled with air and well ya thats it haha

Nah I am wacky in personality and hope you enjoy my sheer randomness! For my first poem I will steal one which I wrote to Chantelle the other day.

there was a kangaroo
who jumped in a loo
got wet head to toe
had a big black fro
and his name was something like Joe...

Stay tuned for plenty more randomness and funny quotes from my super friends! You will get to know them in my blog...

Oh and you will also learn that I have a problem with Innuendo yes i said it InURendo!!!!

3 comments:

Stephen said...

yay!!! Go claire! thats you and shane blogging in the one night! :D go me!

Anonymous said...

Steve is gay!ha!Also JOe the kangaroo!!!I know him well!!:D:D:D:D

ClaireBear said...

hahaha thanks guys....